|Abbreviation||FT / PT|
The Master of Social Sciences in the field of Clinical Psychology [MSocSc(Clinical Psychology)] programme is designed to train professional clinical psychologists in serving the community. Graduates will be equipped with the requisite knowledge and skills to become competent scientist-practitioners in the clinical psychology profession. Training components of the programme involve coursework, research dissertation, and practicum in various placement settings.
Mode of Attendance
Full Time (two years)
Medium of Instruction
Programme Entrance Requirements
1. A Bachelor's degree with a major in psychology or an equivalent qualification;
2. Candidates shall have demonstrated empirical research experience in the form of dissertation completed in the Bachelor's degree programme or another equivalent programme in psychology, or first-authorship in published journal artical;
3. Candidates shall be eligible for the Graduate Membership of the Hong Kong Psychological Society;
4. Candidates shall preferably have relevant working experience; and
5. Candidates shall satisfy the examiners in a qualifying examination if required.
Programme Admissions Advisor(s)
|Dr. Li Shirley X|
|Dr. Chan WS (Deputy Programme Admissions Advisor)|
List of Programmes
Full Time: 12:00 noon (GMT +8), early February 2022 (exact date to be confirmed)