4 student ambassadors wearing green gown holding foamboards of HKU logo and student ambassador logo
Receive Support to Realise Your Dreams
Type of Student
Please select the student category that best describes you
Please select your qualification
Please select your intended faculties
Type of Apply Student (field_hkuad_apply_student)
Qualification (field_hkuad_qualification)
Scholarship Faculty (field_hkuad_scholarship_faculty)
I'm not sure...
You are considered a non-local student if you hold 1) a student visa or entry permit to study in Hong Kong, or 2) a dependent visa or entry permit and were aged 18 years or above when the HKSAR Immigration Department first issued the document, or 3) a visa or entry permit under the Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates (IANG) issued by the Director of Immigration of the HKSAR Immigration Department.
I'm not sure...
For IB, SAT/AP, A Level, or any other country-specific qualification, please select International Qualification. If you are transferring from a university locally or abroad, also choose International Qualification.
Please select your student type and qualification for scholarships you may be eligible for.
We've found 32 scholarships that you may be eligible for: