The merit-based one-off entrance scholarship provides due recognition to deserving local students who have achieved excellence in the 2021 HKDSE examination for admission to the Faculty of Business and Economics (HKU Business School) through JUPAS.
Local JUPAS students admitted to the HKU Business School with outstanding results in the HKDSE examination shall be awarded a one-off scholarship to recognise their achievements.
For the 2021 JUPAS intakes to the following programmes*, top achievers in the HKDSE examination are eligible to receive up to HK$250,000 (one-off) from the HKU Business School. Details of the HKU Business School Entrance Scholarship for the 2022 intake of local students admitted through JUPAS will be announced in due course. Eligible students will be automatically considered. Application is not required.
*The Scholarship is applicable to students admitted to one of the following programmes through JUPAS in 2021:
- 6767 - Bachelor of Economics / Bachelor of Economics and Finance [BEcon/BEcon&Fin]
- 6781 - Bachelor of Business Administration / Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance [BBA/BBA(Acc&Fin)]
- 6793 - Bachelor of Business Administration (Information Systems) [BBA(IS)]
- 6808 - Bachelor of Business Administration (Law) and Bachelor of Laws [BBA(Law)&LLB]
- 6860 - Bachelor of Finance in Asset Management and Private Banking [BFin(AMPB)]
- 6884 - Bachelor of Science in Quantitative Finance [BSc(QFin)]
- 6896 - Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business and Global Management [BBA(IBGM)]
No application is required. Eligible Students are automatically considered.
*Terms and conditions apply.