This scholarship provides outstanding first-year Bachelor of Arts and Sciences (BASc) undergraduates with exclusive mentorship and training opportunities to challenge boundaries and pursue innovation. Discover your passions and reframe your perspectives to bring a new dimension to your study experience.
Scholarships are awarded to newly enrolled BASc students and are based on academic performance.
- Bachelor of Arts and Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts and Sciences (AppliedAI)
- Bachelor of Arts and Sciences (Design+)
- Bachelor of Arts and Sciences (FinTech)
- Bachelor of Arts and Sciences (Global Health & Development)
Successful applicants will receive:
- a one-off scholarship to the value of HKD20,000 towards a start-up fund or innovation project,
- mentorship from HKU academics, alumni, and members of our entrepreneurship hub iDendron,
- participation in iDendron innovation initiatives.